This position will be a full-time administrative assistant position, initially working with the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). The position will provide support to the CXPA Client Management Team and the CXPA Executive Director.
Overview of Duties:
- Build career list in CC
- Build newsletter in CC
- Draft LNE event Pages
- Draft LNE communications
- Support the CCXP certification program.
- Support password resets/member service questions
- Help build new corporate accounts in MS
- Resource posting (with specific direction)
- Build webinar events
- Build draft of weekly bulletin
- Sponsor webinar administration
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements and updates executive calendars with trip information.
- Proactively adjusts and manages executives’ calendars based on executive priorities and scheduling changes.
- Manages multiple calendars and schedules both internal and external appointments, meetings, events, teleconferences and webinars.
- Prepares and distributes meeting invites, agendas, materials, minutes and follow-up items.
- Transforms data, text and ideas into graphics and charts.
- Compiles charts, tables, graphs and reports using multiple data sources and programs.
- Writes, distributes and analyzes online surveys and forms using various programs.
- Manages, coordinates and supports projects to ensure accurate completion and timely delivery.
- Liaison with internal and external resources to assist in completion of projects, as needed.
- Assists other team members with projects and focuses on positive team results.
- Works on special projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Answers telephone calls; refers inquiries as appropriate.
- Assist with putting events together; such as prepare badges etc., when needed, or requested.
- Assist with putting supplies away after events, when needed, or requested.
- Assist with data entry; memberships, registrations, etc
- 5+ years’ experience in related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Proven detail and organization skills.
- Operates in a fast-paced environment with a positive, high-energy, can-do attitude.
- Shows initiative and focuses on results to meet or exceed expectations no matter what the task.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- Ability to provide support to programs and projects of associations.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Word, Excel, Access and QuickBooks.
- Ability to operate company equipment, such as copiers, fax, postage meter, etc.
- Constantly strives for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presence both in person and over the phone.
- Proven ability to take initiative and set priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities, time and expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with self-confidence to make decisions and express ideas.
- Proven ability to work successfully with all levels in the company and across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Early adopter of new technology including software, hardware and mobile applications.
- Expert level skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience using an online travel booking tool and expense reporting system is required.
General Duties Required By All IntrinXec Employees:
- Understands that the CUSTOMER (Members of the Associations) IS INTRINXEC’S FIRST PRIORITY.
- Understands and adheres to the Quality Customer Service Policy.
- Enters time into timesheets daily.
- Understands and adheres to IntrinXec’s Core Values.
- Originates, coordinates and maintains association documentation and reports, as required.
- Develops the knowledge base about the association’s issues to be able to converse on a high level with members and other parties outside the association.
- Demonstrates good judgment in investigating problems and making decisions. Does not allow internal company or client information to be passed on inappropriately.
- Works with other IntrinXec staff members, and creates, maintains and improves company relationships with association officials and members.
- Complies with company and association policies, and operates in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Maintains an appearance appropriate for the position and situation. Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner.
HOW TO APPLY
We are proud to have been named one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for 5 years in a row!! (2013-2017)
Last Revised: 10.23.17
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Director of Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt