Last Revised: May 23, 2019
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: CXPA CEO
To Apply: Submit resumes and salary requirements to Shelly Losinski via email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Founded in 2011, the Customer Experience Professionals Association is the premier global non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and cultivation of the Customer Experience profession. The CXPA supports the professional development of its members and advances the field by providing shared best practices and education, developing standards, offering networking opportunities, promoting the industry, and creating a better understanding of the discipline of Customer Experience.
The Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) is in search of a Marketing Manager to execute its marketing and social media activities. The position will also support CXPA’s public relations program, branding and communications consistency. Ideally, the Marketing Manager will work from CXPA’s Minneapolis office, but strong applicants with a track record of working remotely will be considered for this full-time role.
This position will be a full-time employee of IntrinXec Management Inc., and dedicated solely to our client, CXPA. IntrinXec Management is a leading association management company located in Minneapolis, Minn. We provide full-service management, events, and consulting for tax-exempt trade associations and professional societies. Our clients range from small statewide organizations to international business trade groups, and we serve them in areas such as executive level staffing, strategic planning, meeting and conference management, publication management, graphic design, member services, financial management and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing (50% of time)
- Drive revenue and growth through marketing materials
- Prepare materials and activities to market and promote CXPA and CXPA programs at relevant events
- Distribute and track CXPA content marketing
- Utilize HubSpot as a marketing tool and orchestrate its use across the organization.
- Maintain marketing metrics
Social media and online advertising (25%)
- Recommend, write and manage online and social media marketing content
- Coordinate CXPA’s social media activities, including supporting requests from other staff
- Post and execute materials
- Maintain social media metrics
Public Relations (15%)
- Utilize CISION platform to monitor CXPA mentions and CX-related media mentions, especially trends and players
- Receive and facilitate media inquiries to help position CXPA to influence execs and media
- Maintain PR metrics
- Support to other CXPA staff
- Support other CXPA communication efforts
- Other activities as assigned
Success Factors: Success of the position will be measured through key performance indicators, program growth and member satisfaction.
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Communications or related field
- 3 years of experience in a marketing or communications position
- Professional or volunteer experience at an association, nonprofit or membership-based organization desired.
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft products. Experience with HubSpot and Cision preferred.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
Submit resumes and salary requirements to Shelly Losinski via email email@example.com. No phone calls please.
The following outlines the high-level overview of our selection process:
- From the submitted resumes, qualified applicants will be identified and asked to submit a 90-second video answering a couple of questions.
- Semi-finalists selected from the video submissions will be invited to a live interview either in person or via video conference with CXPA management.
- Finalists from the first live interviews will be invited for an additional interview with the CXPA Chief Executive Officer.
Timeline on the above-referenced selection process will be determined by the quantity and quality of applicants received.