ABOUT INTRINXEC MANAGEMENT INC.
IntrinXec Management Inc. is a leading association management company located in Minneapolis, Minn. We provide full service management, events, and consulting for tax-exempt trade associations and professional societies. Our clients range from small statewide organizations to international business trade groups, and we serve them in areas such as executive level staffing, strategic planning, meeting and conference management, publication management, graphic design, member services, financial management and much more.
CXPA COMMUNITY MANAGER
This position will be a full-time community manager working with the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). The role of the community manager is to continually develop and execute member programming to maximize engagement and strengthen the CXPA community.
- Coordinate and maintain close communications and strong working relationships with the CXPA valued global members.
- Present positive, upbeat and energetic member support in response to daily member questions and help requests.
- Communicate with and proactively engage members to drive participation, encourage member ownership and community sharing, resulting in increased member retention.
- Mindfully support CXPA’s valued sponsors and industry partners while maintaining a culture of education and serving as a steward of our strong, vibrant and healthy community. Serve in the capacity of a connector, seeking out networking opportunities among members and making appropriate member connections.
- Work with members to plan, coordinate and execute programming for the community to include webinars, committee calls and the logistics for other community programs. Draft and execute specific member communications.
- Keep detailed records of member interactions, interests and participation in the CRM.
- Contribute toward ongoing membership and engagement initiatives through member outreach.
- Provide updates regarding program activities, measures and metrics.
- Participate in team strategic sessions and help drive key initiatives and programs to grow our membership and membership renewals.
Member Programming and Facilitation (50% of time)
- Maintains daily communication with members, ensuring that members are front of mind across the organization.
- Manages and supports CXPA’s programs, such as our corporate member program, online community forum, or supporting new member onboarding.
- Maintains and optimizes CXPA’s member, sponsor and partner information in our member management system, MemberSuite.
- Communicates with members ensuring CXPA’s tone and messaging is maintained and the timeliness of the response is considered and respected.
- Leads implementation of programs to benefit members and drive engagement.
- Contributes to CXPA’s member engagement at events by assisting with planning, coordination and content to ensure members gain value.
- Facilitates member volunteer and committee management for programs and special projects.
Content Development and Curation (30% of time)
- Develops and promotes new online, shared content and resources such as webinars, white papers, interviews, etc. based on member needs.
- Coordinates CXPA educational opportunities to include webinars, calls and course development, and marketing.
- Coordinates with members for resource sharing, such as tools, blog posts and newsletter content.
Member Online Community (10% of time)
- Helps manage and facilitate CXPA’s online discussion forum and CX Expert Panel.
Other (10% of time)
- Works with Executive Director and Marketing team to generate key messages and talking points to convey CXPA culture, value and priorities.
- Advises Executive Director regarding highly-engaged members for continued volunteer development, recognition and advancement within the association.
Success of the position will be measured through: member satisfaction, program growth and success, and key performance indicators.
- Data enthusiast: you can give examples of how you have used data to pursue successful outcomes
- Able to multi-task and meet time sensitive goals
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written – and also understand the communications psychology behind every email, phone call, letter and piece of content you produce
- Relationship building
- Conflict resolution
- Project management
- Moderate technical aptitude
- 3 years’ experience in a community manager position
- Special consideration given to experience in the Customer Experience industry and knowledge of CXPA culture.
- Knowledge of systems including Microsoft products.
- Preferred knowledge of Higher Logic, MemberSuite and Citrix systems.
- Limited travel.
General Duties Required By All IntrinXec Employees:
- Understands that the CUSTOMER (Members of the Associations) IS INTRINXEC’S PRIORITY.
- Understands and adheres to the Quality Customer Service Policy.
- Enters time into timesheets daily.
- Understands and adheres to IntrinXec’s Core Values.
- Originates, coordinates and maintains association documentation and reports, as required.
- Develops the knowledge base about the association’s issues to be able to converse on a high level with members and other parties outside the association.
- Demonstrates good judgment in investigating problems and making decisions. Does not allow internal company or client information to be passed on inappropriately.
- Works with other IntrinXec staff members, and creates, maintains and improves company relationships with association officials and members.
- Complies with company and association policies, and operates in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Maintains an appearance appropriate for the position and situation. Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner.
Last Revised: August 25, 2017
Reports To: CEO
FLSA Status: Exempt
HOW TO APPLY
We are proud to have been named one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for 5 years in a row!! (2013-2017)