IntrinXec is seeking a self-driven, go-getter to promote and sell advertising, sponsorship and membership for our clients.
- Market and sell sponsorship, advertising and membership opportunities for our clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client members, sponsors and advertisers.
- Generate and nurture leads through phone, email and in-person communication.
- Maintain database and prospect data.
- Assist in creating new products and sales opportunities for our clients.
- Assist in formulating strategy to sell client products and services.
- Secure materials from advertisers and sponsors.
- Work with the finance team to invoice sponsors, advertisers and exhibitors.
- Attend occasional client events to build and maintain relationships.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Own Your Work
- Confidence (not arrogance)
- Positive Attitude
- Association Experience
- Clear Communicator
- Desire to Learn
- Attention to Detail
- Tech Savvy
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Understanding of technology, including: Microsoft Office and database software
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and financial goals
- Prospecting, persuasion, negotiation and closing skills
General Duties Required By All IntrinXec Employees:
- Understands that the CUSTOMER (Members of the Associations) IS INTRINXEC’S FIRST PRIORITY
- Understands and adheres to the Quality Customer Service Policy.
- Understands and adheres to IntrinXec’s Core Values.
- Demonstrates a desire for professional development.
- Originates, coordinates and maintains association documentation and reports as required.
- Develops the knowledge base about the association’s issues to be able to converse on a high level with members and other parties outside the association.
- Demonstrates good judgment in investigating problems and making decisions. Does not allow internal company or client information to be passed on inappropriately.
- Working with other IntrinXec staff members, creates, maintains, and improves company relationships with association officials and members.
- Complies with company and association policy and operates in an ethical and prudent manner.
- Maintains an appearance appropriate for the company. Conducts himself/herself in a professional manner.
HOW TO APPLY
We are proud to have been named one of Minnesota’s Top 100 Best Places to Work for 5 years in a row!! (2013-2017)
Last Revised 11.14.17
Job Title(s): Sales Rep
Reports To: Creative Director
FLSA Status: Exempt