We manage all aspects of association finances from business program planning and activation, to day-to-day accounting and dues processing.
- Management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of financial statements and annual budget
- Coordination of annual tax returns and audits
- Business program planning and activation
- Dues Invoicing and processing (online renewals also available)
Our team is committed to the success of your association, and central to your success is ensuring your Board of Directors understands the historical trends of your association’s finances, which are often a leading indicator of the future. Through a series of charts and graphs, we present to your Board a picture of the last 3-5 years of your association history, and provide observations and feedback to help the Board establish initiatives and programs to ensure the ongoing financial sustainability of your organization.
Our Financial Credibility:
As an AMC accredited by the AMC Institute, IntrinXec has been audited by an outside firm that confirmed we have extensive and verified financial controls in place. We have implemented strong financial controls for accounting services, providing detailed checks and balances for both IntrinXec and our clients. Some of these procedures include:
- All client accounts are managed according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as determined by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- All client accounts are managed on an accrual accounting method to ensure that cash flows at year-end are in conformity with GAAP.
We have established procedures that ensure financial control and reporting systems, which conform to GAAP.